Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Butterflies


I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than to teach ten thousands stars how not to dance.

E . E . C u m m i n g s



Just phase out, breathe in, wear sandals, and pretend it's a fine world.
C h a r l e s B u k o w s k i


It is not sacrifice if you love what you're doing.
M i a H a m m


The unreal is more powerful than the real.
C h u c k P a l a h n i u k


I've been thinking a lot lately about taking chances and how that's really just about overcoming your fears.
S c r u b s



A piece of lovin' your face that bathed me in regret and you drove me to places i'll never forget.

4 comments:

  1. The pics are so unique and sayings are so touching. I love the hearde pic of your blog. Great blog. Follwo me http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics and quotes! i love the striped shirt and the lacey top!

    cheers,
    vpv

    http://www.vantagepointvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this is Rajib. I am visiting your blog for the first time. It's pretty colorful and creative, particularly the pictures. The quotes collection is also really cool and thought-provoking ! Will be eager to see your next posts.

    Love Quotes, Sayings & Quotations

    ReplyDelete